Technical Engineer Systems & Security
For our client in the Brabant region, we're looking for an Technical Engineer Systems & Security.
The Technical Engineer, Systems & Security (Security) is responsible for regular infrastructure operational work. The Systems & Security Engineer (Security) is responsible for regular daily operational work primarily on infrastructure security. Next to the operational work the person might participate in projects, main large project is the implementation of a SIEM solution (Splunk), the engineer would support the project in the integration of Splunk in the different (security) infrastructure components.
- Responsible for the maintenance and provisioning of a growing Windows 2016/2019/2022 environment;
- Will work with existing team to manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot, and support more than 1000 servers including the “Test environment”;
- Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing within the Infrastructure Security;
- Manage operational aspects of production environments including backups and DR, daily/weekly operational checks and datacentre health, updates;
- Manage, maintain and support the patch management process
- Incident and problem resolution;
- Adopt and ensure compliance with Security and BOSSS policies;
- Maintain operating procedures, and work in alignment with SK processes;
- Participate in project work eg introduction of new services; e.g. SIEM solution (Splunk)
- Ensure internal processes and rules are followed (ITIL rules, security, compliance);
- Participates in technical projects to develop infrastructure, including collaboration with technical teams across Global IS.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting a large enterprise Windows platforms;
- Knowledge of infrastructure security;
- Knowledge of products like Windows Server, McAfee Epo, Certificates (PKI), Active Directory, Group Policy Management, KMS, Radius, DNS, Splunk;
- Customer focused approach;
- Team player, strong communication and social skills
- HBO/Bachelor level of thinking and working;
- Fluency in speaking English and documenting in English