Tech Lead Kafka Event Streaming Platform (Kubernetes on Azure)
Hero is looking for a Tech Lead Kafka Event Streaming Platform (Kubernetes on Azure) to help reinvent food retail.
As a Tech Lead Event Streaming Platform for the Customer Technology platform for one of the largest FMCG retailers in the BeNeLux, you will make eCommerce ready for growth by providing the best Event streaming platform. You inspire the DevOps teams to use the power of event streaming applications using their Messaging platform based on Apache Kafka. Your knowledge, guidance and expertise will make our Messaging Platform even better and as reliable as possible. More specifically, as a Tech Lead Event Streaming, you will:
• Work with a state-of-the-art Kafka Event Streaming platform running in Kubernetes on Azure.
• Improve our infrastructure to make our platform even more scalable, reliable and secure.
• Facilitate our DevOps teams to make the best applications using our Event Streaming platform.
• Focus on automation and self-service, making it easier for developers to integrate.
• Spread the word and train our teams to adopt Kafka into their applications.
- Strong backend development experience in a DevOps environment
- Hands on experience in the Kafka ecosystem (Kafka connect, Kafka Streams, schema registry, KsqlDB, Mirror Maker, …)
- Kafka application development experience
- Fluent written and verbal English communication