Supply Planner (Cosmetics industry)
On behalf of an international cosmetics manufacturer, Hero is looking for an interim / temporary Supply Planner for their HQ in the Utrecht province.
About the organization
You will be working for a global skincare company, an established brand existing for nearly 30 years and famous for their mission to "uncover the truth about skincare". The Dutch HQ employ around 100 people, from where they market their skincare via different business models: direct-to-consumer via our own websites (in UK, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Italy, Denmark), via marketplaces (Amazon and Bol.com), via selected retail partners, including Galeries Lafayette, Space NK, Selfridges, De Bijenkorf, Douglas, and via selected etailers including Skincity and CultBeauty.
About the role
The interim Supply Planner we're looking for will support in ensuring a stable end-to-end supply process from buying the products until final parcel delivery at the customer. Within this position you will report directly to our Supply Chain Manager and you will be part of the Operations team consisting of 10 employees. Together with your colleague Supply Planner you will strive for a stable end-to-end supply chain, while ensuring the best shipping proposition for our customers. Your focus will be on the UK market and will be responsible for:
- Make a monthly supply plan (16 months rolling) based on our demand forecast
- Manage supply for all channels (DTC, BTB, Marketplaces)
- Supply between warehouses
- Keep track of incoming orders and correct costs/budget
- Own the monthly supply review, where we discuss disruptions in the supply plan and find alternatives
- Own the weekly operational Punch meeting
- Ensure availability of correct stock levels for customers by Initiating repack orders
- Interfaces: Oversee correct interface fulfillment, inventory levels, redesign changes, in line with our 3PL partners
- Support our growth by being a product owner in several improvement projects, eg adding new carriers, sustainable delivery options, and EDI.
We are looking for someone on short notice. The best way to perform in this role is to be mainly on-site in the HQ in Utrecht. We offer a rate between e60 and e70 per hour excl. VAT, depending on experience. There is also an option to join Hero's payrolling option. The role can be done in 4 or 5 days per week.
- Relevant working experience as a Supply Planner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience with ERP systems (Netsuite knowledge would be a plus)
- Excellent (advanced) Good MS Excel knowledge and working experience.