Security Policy and Procedures Writer
We are looking for a Security Policy and Procedures Writer for one of our direct customers.
Our client is at the beginning of a complete re-design, remediation and implementation of Security and IT Operations within a large-scale and complex global environment.
This command is completely remote.
- You will be writing security policies, standards, guidelines, control procedures and processes
- You will be writing and implementing security policies, standards and standard procedures in coordination with the security management organization
- Designing the system with policy requirements and link these with compliance and control to relevant standards, regulations and laws (ISO27000/27001, NIS, NIST, ISO, PCI, CSA etc.)
- Contributing to activities related to personal security and/or information security, involved in risk management
- Sharing security experience with industry stakeholders and suporting other roles within scope
- Contribution to the definition and update of the Group Global Security reference framework
- – Experience with security risk analysis in collaboration with architects and security experts
- – Proposing appropiate security controls, control procedures and positioning to cover all identified risks and impacts
- – Monitoring the integration of security issues in every step of the business process lifecycle
- – Testing the robustness and efficiency of the security measures against applicable requirements
- – Great knowledge of and extensive experience with OWASP, Audits, Frameworks, Domains, Visios
- – Independent mind and work ethos is a must