SAP Solution Architect
On behalf of a large organization in the Consumer Packaged Goods, we are looking for a SAP Solutions Architect.
The organization is a large Multinational based in the Netherlands, who recently sold their consumer packaged goods part to a large investment group. You will be working with a taskforce responsible for the complete ICT stack set up via greenfield: from ERP to Hardware etc. You will be starting with the carce out, setting up a new SAP S4 HANA IT stack with all related applications. This will be done in 2 steps, of which the first step is the Minimal Viable Product, including all business critical parts from a legal and regulatory requirements in terms of reporting.
This part of the business has three locations in the Netherlands, but you will be working mainly remote throughout the project. You will act as a Solution Architect / team lead for 8 specialists who are working on the configuration. You will be responsible for designing and setting up the architecture for this. The client is a first mover, so you will receive the highest priority from SAP itself.
In a nutshell, your role as a Solution Architect/ Lead SAP DWC, SDI & SAC comprises the following:
- To Design and configure the data orchestration and management with SAP Data Intelligence (bringing in Enterprise Data from S/4Hana, C/4Hana, IBP etc and Digital Data via the AWS Data Lake)
- to Design and Configure the SAP DataWarehouse Cloud
- To Design and Configure the SAC models (for reporting and analytics purposes)
- Experience as a SAP Solution Architect / team leader
- At least knowledge of the latest developments, like data intelligence and data cloud
- Fluent in English and residing in the Netherlands (or able to)