We are looking for a PMO for one of our clients in the Noord-Brabant region.
As a PMO you support program management in the implementation of complex It and business change programs derived from our clients business strategy and which are linked to key priorities. Specifically, you support the Head of PMO and program managers with program management and PMO management supporting tasks (reports, scope mngt, planning, resource mngt, budget mgt, risk mngt etc.) to ensure that these are executed appropriately within the programs to realize the intended changes on time and within budget.
- You are responsible for the accurate and proactive execution of program (portfolio) management support tasks. Using your program support expertise, you ensure that program and control processes are executed efficiently and accurately.
- You advise and support program managers in setting up and executing program processes such as preparing and holding (program) management meetings, preparing status reports, scope management, planning, resource management, budget management and risk management and where necessary developing and maintaining the related standards.
- You advise and support the head of PMO with the preparation and maintenance of the portfolio management processes, reports and related consultations.
- You are responsible for collecting and properly archiving formal deliverables of programs as determined in advance in consultation with the program managers.
- You advise and support the head of PPM and head of PMO in preparing, participating and holding departmental meetings and executing department management tasks.
- You keep an eye on the dependencies between the various PPM components (BPM-PM-PMO) and ensure that knowledge and information is shared in an appropriate manner.
- You manage and contribute to the continuous development of standards and methodologies for program management/PMO support.
- You support the head of the department and the PPM communication manager in further propagating the PPM approach and processes to the organization.
- Experience as a PMO and project management standards (Prince2, PMP, IPMA) is an advantage
- Knowledge of the implementation of ERP systems
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- Strong in communication management; accurate and effective
- Familiar with document management and collaboration tools (e.g. MS TEAMS / SharePoint)
- Experience in organizational change processes
- Background in process improvement, preferably within foodservice and/or retail processes
- Good command of Dutch and English