CI/CD DevOps Automation Engineer
For our client in Rotterdam we are looking for a CI/CD DevOps Automation Engineer.
The purpose is to accelerate software delivery of all DevOps teams, by providing “enablers”, that are easy to find, easy to use, and always reliable and secure.
You will join one of the teams that provides the CI/CD pipeline (Azure DevOps) which aims to deliver all the tools and processes which helps to accelerate the delivery of new software and features. Within your squad you’re responsible for developing and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline.
Your main focus will be on:
- Responsible for CI/CD Azure DevOps. You will be developing and maintaining a high available solution in Azure hosted.
- Improving the continuous integration pipeline, increasing our automated test coverage, and helping to get to the next level of maturity with respect to Continuous Delivery
- Expanding the set of Security Key Controls that are implemented using Azure DevOps
- Helping and onboarding teams on our CI/CD pipeline
- 5+ years of platform engineering
- Strong working experience with software development (Azure, Azure DevOps)
- Strong Working experience with security and hardening measures
- Strong working experience with container and container management technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and GIT
- Broad knowledge of CI/CD tooling in Azure DevOps
- Experienced with Agile development
- Knowledge of Servicenow is a plus